Monday, July 27, 2009

Abhinaya




Abhinaya who plays one of the role of the heroine in Nadodigal is different in the sense that she can neither speak nor hear. Her voice has been dubbed for the movie.Abhinaya has also donned a role in Selvaraghavan’s ‘Aayirathil Oruvan’.




Model-turned-actress, Abhinaya got recognition with her role as a sister to Sasikumar in Nadodigal.

The charming diva recently quoted in the media about her innings in the glam-world saying, “My father is an ex serviceman.

Currently he is acting in small roles. So he permitted me to do modeling. He used to correct me whenever I commit mistakes in modeling fields.

Even her mother came for her rescue, helping her with the diction, “My mother use to help me in my pronunciations.

One day I was acting in an Ad film near Hyderabad Airport when some Kerala Ad film makers were speaking to my father. They took my photo album.

One day all of a sudden Samudrakani phoned my father. He said that he saw my photos in Kerala when he was in search for an actress.” Further she added, “There is no hero or heroine in this film. There are 7 important characters in this film. You are in one of that role.


I was little hesitant to do the role because it was the role of Sasikumar’s sister. But my father liked the story very much. Because of this I acted in this film. Since I had acted in Ad films and I did not find any difficulty in acting in these films.

It was jolly during the shooting. In the sentiment scenes I cried automatically because I was so imbibed in the role. I want to act in many films especially in different type of roles.”

No comments:

Post a Comment